What is an allergy?
The word “allergy” is of ancient Greek origin (allos – other, ergon – action) and is used to define an abnormal reaction of the immune system to substances foreign to the body, which usually do not pose any danger to the body.
When an allergen is inhaled, an allergic reaction is noted in the respiratory tract, food allergies affect the digestive tract, and an allergic skin rash is usually caused by skin contact with the allergen.
If the allergy is not detected and treated, the disease becomes chronic and progresses.
Chronic allergic diseases that significantly affect the quality of life include the following:
- Simple and allergic contact dermatitis
- Atopic dermatitis
- Allergic rash.
Reasons leading to disruption of the natural barrier – the skin:
- Low and high air temperatures
- Increased humidity or, conversely, dry air
- Excess ultraviolet radiation
- An equally important reason for the occurrence and transition to a chronic form of allergic skin diseases is a deficiency of vitamins in the body, which occurs, most often, as a result of poor nutrition or diseases of the digestive system.
Treatment of allergic skin diseases must include:
- Exclusion of any allergens – household dust, food allergens, animal hair, occupational allergens.
- The use of antihistamines to eliminate allergy symptoms.
- The use of agents that normalize the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract (probiotics).
- Proper skin care, including moisturizing, softening the skin, restoring the water balance and structure of the stratum corneum of the epidermis.
Restoring vitamin deficiency in order to activate the body’s defenses and strengthen the immune system.
A unique beauty vitamin is biotin.
Each vitamin has its own unique properties, which determines its effect on the body. Based on the results of numerous studies, scientists have proven that the treatment of allergic skin diseases is impossible without the use of vitamin biotin.
Biotin is vital for cell growth and development. The biotin molecule contains sulfur. It is a chemical element such as sulfur that is a necessary condition for the synthesis of the unique trispiral structure of collagen and the construction of keratin substance.
Collagen and keratin provide skin firmness and elasticity, moisturize the deep layers of the skin, and slow down its aging. An additional benefit of biotin is that it optimizes the functioning of the skin’s sebaceous glands, which prevents dryness and flaking of the skin.
Biotin can eliminate fine wrinkles, prevent hair fragility and loss, and prevent premature graying.
To successfully combat allergic skin diseases and achieve long-term remission, it is necessary to pay attention to the treatment of each episode of exacerbation, take care of the skin, avoid allergens and restore the lack of vitamins in the body, namely biotin.
A vitamin complex will help restore biotin deficiency VITAGEN Biotin Max.
exerts its effect directly in the skin, nail matrix and hair follicle. Each tablet contains the maximum daily requirement for the vitamin biotin – 145 mcg.
Take a vitamin complex VITAGEN Biotin Max
simple – just 1 tablet once a day for 3-6 months. Courses for the prevention of allergic skin diseases should be carried out 2 times a year – in the autumn-winter period and spring-summer.
Vitamin Vitagen Biotin Max You can order on the website or buy in pharmacies in your city.