Not only women, but also men face nail diseases. Often, thin nails that peel and break at the free edge can be an indicator of a lack of vitamins and microelements in the body.
The nail consists of a nail plate, a matrix and a nail bed. The nail is an appendage of the skin and therefore consists of the same cells as the epidermis. The nail plate is formed by keratin. Onychodystrophy is a disease that is most often caused by a nutritional disorder of the nail plate.
What causes brittle nails?
• First of all, it is necessary to pay attention to the deficiency of vitamins A, B, E, D and trace elements: calcium, magnesium, iron and zinc.
• Inadequate or irregular nutrition.
• Period of pregnancy and breastfeeding. This is due to the fact that during this period, the mother’s body transfers many vitamins and trace elements to the child.
• Also, do not forget about external factors, such as dry or too cold air.
• Various chemical substances – acetone, paint, acrylic – also have a negative effect on the skin of the hands and nails.
• And finally, it is also necessary to distinguish improper nail care – the habit of biting nails, the use of metal nippers or other people’s manicure accessories.
What should be done to ensure that the skin of the hands and nails always remain beautiful?
1. Pay attention to your diet. Your diet should be balanced. Be sure to include such products as meat, fish, offal, dairy products, fruits, vegetables and nuts in the diet.
2. Proper skin care of hands and nails. In order to soften the skin of the hands, strengthen the nails and protect them from brittleness, it is recommended to use baths, masks, use essential oils and wax.
To carry out this procedure, you will need whole milk in the amount of 500 ml. It is necessary to heat the milk to a comfortable warm temperature. We lower our hands into the container with milk and continue the procedure for 20-30 minutes.
This procedure should be carried out daily for a week and soon you will be able to see the result – tender skin of the hands and strong nails.
A bath made of olive and castor oils.
To carry out this procedure, you need to mix the same amount of olive and castor oils. The duration of the procedure should be at least 15 minutes. This bath will help to cope with delamination of nails and accelerate their growth.
Chamomile and oatmeal mask.
First, you need to prepare all the ingredients – dried chamomile flowers and oatmeal. Next, pour the components in equal proportions into a container and pour boiling water. After the mixture has cooled, it must be ground in a blender and can be applied to the nails for 15 minutes. This mask will help strengthen the nail plate.
3. The drug will help restore the balance of the “vitamin of beauty” – biotin VITAGEN Biotin Max.
Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin of group B, which actively participates in the synthesis of protein – collagen, providing a positive effect on the structure of skin, hair and nails.
In the composition of the drug VITAGEN Biotin Max includes the required daily dosage of biotin – 145 mcg.
VITAGEN Biotin Max You must take 1 tablet for two months.
Vitamin complex Vitagen Biotin Max You can order on the website or buy in pharmacies in your city.